Owner: Formosa Plastics Corporation
Project: EHS Contractor Parking, Roads and TxDOT entryway
Engineer: Formosa Plastics Corporation/ Urban Engineering
General Contractor: Mirage Industrial Group
Project Type: $1,450,000.00
Roadwork and parking lot consisted of 1,038,500 SF of fly ash stabilized subgrade, compacted fly ash base, and chip seal. Mirage was also contracted to EPC TxDOT acceleration and deceleration lanes tying into the busy highway.
- One course chip seal
- Roadway and parking lot striping
- One course chip seal at roads
- Basework for TxDOT entryway
- 2″ hot-mix asphalt over 1 course chip seal at entry way
- Traffic control
- Parking lot and entryway striping
Our client depended on Mirage to install this parking lot and road work in order to accommodate the large workforce accompanying the $5 billion dollar expansion.
Working with TxDOT as well as the end user ensuring all parties were satisfied.