Capability: Terminals & Tank Farms
Owner: EF90 LLC
Project: New 90 acre tank farm
Engineer: Engineering and Terminal Services
General Contractor: Mirage Industrial Group
Project Type: $ 15,000,000.00
Total Man-hours: 180,000
Status: On Going
Mirage was contracted to assist and develop a new 90 acre tank farm .
- Installed 6 at 150,000 barrel tank ring foundations
- Installed 2 50,000 barrel tank ring foundations
- Placed 7200 linear foot of concrete dike wall
- Installed 4 manifolds
- Crude pipeline tie in
- Concrete and asphalt roads for site
- Underground firewater system with monitors and deluge for entire 90 acre site
- 2,000 l.f. of pipe rack
- Effectively completed the project with 0 recordable injuries.
- Successfully maintained an excellent working relationship with EF90 completed all tank foundations on time and under budget
Concrete shortages in the Corpus Christi area, Mirage Industrial Group brought in volumetric mixer trucks to keep up with the demand of concrete on site and also serviced 2 on-site Electrical companies need for conduit coverage.