Capability: Site Development
Project: New 60 Acre tank farm
Engineer: Engineering and Terminal Services
General Contractor: Mirage Industrial Group
Project Type: $ 5,800,000.00
Total Man-hours: 79,000
Mirage was called in to assist with the Expansion of a new tank farm located on the Corpus Christi.
- Built to grade 60 Acre site
- Installed all underground drainage
- Installed underground firewater
- Displaced and located 13,500 loads of general fill
- Installed 45 catch basins to create adequate drainage
Effectively completed the project with 0 recordable injuries.
Coordinating with existing land owner to remove pipe and pipe racks in phases.